Teachin’ Fishin’ presents:
The Original Fishing Education Weekend
hosted by: Lance Valentine
Our fall Lake Erie trip out of Huron, Ohio is one of the greatest places on the planet for walleye fishing right now. Join over 100 walleye anglers – both pros and newcomers – as they share open water trolling techniques to target trophy walleye up to 15 pounds. Bring your deep diving Reef Runners, Bandits, P-10s and Rapala Husky Jerks – we’re talking big fish trolling. Learn depthcontrol, crankbait trolling, using 1 lb balls and so much more!
- Dates – Thursday Oct 31 – Sunday Nov 3, 2019
- Three Nights Lodging and Continental Breakfast
- Four Days of Classroom Education, On the water instruction & Sharing Information on the Water
- Boat Launch and Fish Cleaning
- Catered Breakfast & Dinners daily
- Cost $390 per person
- No lodging option is available for $250.00. Remember, this means that you will have to take care of your own lodging.
- Fishing Education Weekends take place in a family friendly environment – you are welcome to bring your wife, kids, relatives, fishing buddies, and co-workers.
Do I need a boat to attend?
There are a limited number of “non-boater” seats. Register early. You are expected to pay your fair share of all boating expenses.
The greatest walleye fishery in the world at the peak time.
Have more questions?